Muskmelon, also known as Cucumis melo. These are mother fruits of several better-known cultivars. Muskmelon is native to Iran, Anatolia and Armenia. Musk melon is rich source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C. It contains about 90% of water and 9% Carbohydrates. Melon are the fruit specially known for their high water content and muskmelon no exception. This is one of the many fruits which you must consume in hot days and peculiarly in summer days. Muskmelon is one of the fruits which help you overcome dehydration thanks to his excellent water retention capability.100% Organic and Eco-friendly packed. Cultivate your own farm on your home and be healthy.
“Follow Our Traditional Cultivation & Have Healthy Lifestyle”
Muskmelon is a sweet, flavorful fruit that’s known for its vibrant flesh and culinary versatility.In addition to its unique flavor, muskmelon provides a wealth of important nutrients and has been associated with many health benefits. However, it’s often confused with other melons like cantaloupe. This article looks at the nutritional value, health benefits, and culinary uses of muskmelon, including how it differs from cantaloupe.Muskmelon is a species that belongs to the gourd family. Cantaloupe refers to two varieties of muskmelon, which differ slightly in terms of flavor and appearance but share a similar set of nutrients and health benefits.Muskmelon is a hot and dry season crop. The seed germinates best at the temperature of 28°C – 30 °C and grows well at 25°C – 35°C. It requires also plenty of sunshine. Continuous rain or high humidity will increase disease problem and reduce flowering and fruit setting. The growth will be slow when the weather is cold.
Scope For Cultivation of Muskmelon:
Lough land and bring to fine filth. In sowing is done in middle of February month. In North east and west India sowing is done during November to January. Is required prior to planting the bed. Beds should be worked 16 to 20 cm deep to promote deep rooting. Raised beds or hills are an alternative to the conventional field planting method. This planting system improves soil drainage and allows access to the crop without causing soil compaction. Raised beds are typically 1 m to 2 m wide and 30 m long. The width is determined by the type of equipment used and by the crop.
Nutritive Value Of Muskmelon:
Carbs: 13 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Protein: 1 gram
Vitamin C: 64%
Vitamin A: 29%
Vitamin B6: 7%
Vitamin K: 3%
Noticeably, the nutritional compositions of muskmelon varieties are similar. However, cantaloupe contains significantly more vitamin A and vitamin C than honeydew. It also has fewer calories and carbs and is slightly higher in fiber.
The Benefits of Pumpkin:
- Supports immune function Muskmelon is a great source of vitamin C, a micro-nutrient that is essential for your immune health.Some research shows that getting enough vitamin C can reduce the severity and duration of respiratory infections like the common cold.Muskmelon also contains vitamin A, another nutrient that can boost your immunity by aiding in the development of white blood cells, which help protect your body against infection and disease
- Promotes weight loss First, it’s nutrient-dense, meaning that it’s low in calories, yet high in many of the vitamins and minerals that your body needs for optimal health and proper functioning.It also has a high water content of about 90% water by weight, which can help you meet your hydration needs and may support weight loss
- Boost Immunity
Muskmelon is abundant in Vitamin C that boosts immunity. It equips our system with new white blood cells that stimulate the disease fighting capability of the body and helps to ward off infections successfully.
- Controls obesity
Muskmelon is rich in fiber and very low on the hypoglycemic index (GI) and fats. Having muskmelon keeps us satiated for long and prevents us from indulging into snacks or instant foods that can add needless calories. Muskmelons also contain a lot of water, which boosts the feeling of fullness. The fruit keeps blood sugar low and saves us from gaining excess weight.
- It is 100% Organic & hence friendly to nature.
- The best organic supplement for home gardening which is free from all types of pesticides.
- It is produced by composting all sorts of organic matter.
For example- food waste, dairy waste, plant waste like leaves, straw, husk & poultry litter like cow dung etc.,
Why buy from ABONO?
- “ABONO” is on a mission to make our earth a better place to live in.
- We encourage people to grow their own food & increase green cover by making space for natural live plants at our homes or offices for a healthier and happier life.
“Let’s join hands – sow a seed, grow a plant & make a difference”
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 20 in|