Combo Kit of Potting soil, Seeds and Grow bags
- Packed in Cotton Reusable bag
- Enriched topsoil for Potting Plants (3 Kg).
- Grow bags of medium size(6 no’s)
- Excellent water-holding properties help the soil stay evenly moist without being soggy.
- Potting soil is a slow-release fertilizer to provide nutrients for a single season.
- Suitable PH between 5.0 and 6.5 is satisfactory for most plants.
- Free of weed seeds, fungal pathogens, or can be sterilized without producing harmful by-products.
- High quality, variety of 6 seeds pack. (Tomato, Bhendi, Chilli, Coriander, Bitter Gourd, Drumstick).
19 in stock
“Follow Our Traditional Cultivation & Have Healthy Lifestyle”
This practice is aimed to obtain vigorous, healthy, and uniformly growing seedlings, optimal for transplantation and assuring 100% survival in the field or greenhouse. Overseeding (relative to the number of transplants needed) is required to compensate for a lack of germination or emergence and seedling death. It is also important to have additional transplants in order to select a vigorous, uniform group for transplanting. The per cent of seedlings lost for the reasons listed above vary by operation and situation. 78 – 2. In general, lack of germination (10%) or emergence (10%) and seedling death (5%) may require overseeding by up to 25%.
Health Benefits of Organic Vegetables:
Organic Vegetables offer several health benefits related to their phytonutrient content. Here are a few reasons to enjoy this popular veggie both cooked and raw.
Organically grown vegetables are healthier, more flavorful compared to store-bought meals. Unfortunately, organic produce is more expensive than your average fruits and vegetables. Growing your own food allows you to enjoy sustainable fruits and vegetables whenever.
Gardening is inherently eco-friendly, more so if you are growing vegetables without using any type of chemical. Growing food organically means sparing the earth of water, soil, and air pollution. Since you are buying less produce from the supermarket, you are not contributing to the use of fossil fuel from transporting fruits and vegetables to your local grocery.
Benefits of Growing Vegetables:
Most households spend 60% of their food budget on meals and snacks. A small packet of seeds costs about a few cents. Growing vegetables from seeds allow you to plant a huge variety of vegetables, which you can harvest at different seasons. If your pantry is overflowing with vegetables, you can always preserve these so you can enjoy healthy veggies even after the growing season is over!
- It is 100% Organic & hence friendly to nature.
- The best organic supplement for home gardening is free from all types of pesticides.
- It is produced by composting all sorts of organic matter.
For example- food waste, dairy waste, plant waste like leaves, straw, husk & poultry litter like cow dung, etc.,
Why buy from ABONO?
- “ABONO” is on a mission to make our earth a better place to live in.
- We encourage people to grow their own food & increase green cover by making space for natural live plants at our homes or offices for a healthier and happier life.
“Let’s join hands – sow a seed, grow a plant & make a difference”