Abono 9 Varieties of Organic Vegetable, Fruits & Herbs Seeds Combo for Home Garden Pack 1
1. High quality pack of seeds.
2. A Quality Product from Abono.
3. Suitable to all Indian weather.
4. Best in Germination.
5. Suitable for all types of Terrace garden, kitchen garden.
6. Packed in Reusable Kraft paper.
7. Direct Farm Packed Organic First Category.
8. Complete Guide & Customer support from Abono.
“Follow Our Traditional Cultivation & Have Healthy Lifestyle”
The tomato (Solarium lycopersicum) is a fruit from the nightshade family native to South America. Despite botanically being a fruit, it’s generally eaten and prepared like a vegetable. Tomatoes are the major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to many health benefits, including reduced risk of heart disease and cancer. They are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, fol-ate, and vitamin K. Usually red when mature, tomatoes can also come in a variety of colors, including yellow, orange, green, and purple. What’s more, many subspecies of tomatoes exist with different shapes and flavor. This article tells you everything you need to know about tomatoes.
Vitamins and Minerals:
Tomatoes are a good source of several vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin C. This vitamin is an essential nutrient and antioxidant. One medium-sized tomato can provide about 28% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI).
- Potassium. An essential mineral, potassium is beneficial for blood pressure control and heart disease prevention.
- Vitamin K1. Also known as phylloquinone, vitamin K is important for blood clotting and bone health
- .Fol-ate (vitamin B9). One of the B vitamins, fol-ate is important for normal tissue growth and cell function. It’s particularly important for pregnant women.
This practice is aimed to obtain vigorous, healthy and uniformly growing seedlings, optimal for transplantation and assuring 100% survival in the field or greenhouse. Over seeding (relative to the number of transplants needed) is required to compensate for a lack of germination or emergence and seedling death. It is also important to have additional transplants in order to select a vigorous, uniform group for transplanting. The per cent of seedlings lost for reasons listed above vary by operation and situation. 78 – 2. In general, lack of germination (10%) or emergence (10%) and seedling death (5%) may require over seeding by up to 25%.
Health Benefits of Tomatoes:
Tomatoes offer several health benefits related to their phytonutrient content. Here are a few reasons to enjoy this popular veggie both cooked and raw.
May Reduce Risk of Prostate Cancer
Lycopene is an antioxidant in tomatoes that have been associated with a reduced risk of prostate cancer. Lycopene acts on various biochemical pathways that help prevent cancer cells from developing and spreading. The amount of lycopene is higher in processed tomato foods (such as ketchup or canned tomatoes) because processing involves removing water and leaving a more concentrated tomato product.
Supports Heart Health
The lycopene in tomatoes works synergistic with other antioxidant vitamins (like vitamins A, E, and C) to provide compounding benefits for heart health. Some studies demonstrate a relationship between the lycopene in tomatoes and a reduction in oxidized and arterial plaque. Tomatoes also contain potassium, which is well-known to reduce blood pressure.
Tomatoes are an excellent source of vitamin A, and more specifically, the forms of vitamin A associated with eye health. Lutein and zeaxanthin are two forms of vitamin A that are known to accumulate in the retina and prevent age-related oracular degeneration.Consuming tomatoes as a part of dishes that include some fat (such as in a salad with olive oil) improves absorption of the fat-soluble vitamins which are crucial for good eyesight.
Protects Against Sun Damage
The phytonutrients in tomatoes are protective against some of the effects of UV damage.Although tomatoes alone aren’t enough to prevent skin cancer, including tomatoes in your meal plan may improve your body’s resilience to the dangers of certain types of sun rays.
- It is 100% Organic & hence friendly to nature.
- The best organic supplement for home gardening which is free from all types of pesticides.
- It is produced by composting all sorts of organic matter.
For example- food waste, dairy waste, plant waste like leaves, straw, husk & poultry litter like cow dung etc.,
Why buy from ABONO?
- “ABONO” is on a mission to make our earth a better place to live in.
- We encourage people to grow their own food & increase green cover by making space for natural live plants at our homes or offices for a healthier and happier life.
“Let’s join hands – sow a seed, grow a plant & make a difference”
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 20 in|