Black Planter- Cube Shape, Pack of 1 for Home Garden
A flower box is a type of container in the form of a planter or box that is usually placed outdoors and used for displaying live plants and flowers, but it may also be used for growing herbs or other edible plants.
10 in stock
“Follow Our Traditional Cultivation & Have Healthy Lifestyle”
- Black Planter – Square Shape: Simple and elegant, and it’s suitable for displaying indoor plants such as air plants, succulents, seedlings, herbs, and so on. The best indoor and outdoor plant pots, as well as the appropriate decor for the living room, bedroom, dining room, office, kitchen, balcony, deck, and patio in apartments and corridors.
- It was used to raise your favorite plants to a higher level and place it in the corner of your home, making them attractive and eye-catching. It may be utilized wherever it is needed and readily moved from one location to another.
- Watering will be easy with the elevated indoor potted plant stand, and the plant will have more room to thrive. Indoor plants can help purify the air and beautify your space. Planter and surrounding areas are easy to clean because they are easy to handle and move.
- Plants should be carefully chosen to reduce maintenance and ensure proper functioning. Place a plastic pot inside the planter instead of planting directly. These will not rust or change color.
- Wipe with a dry, clean cloth.
- Colors: Black and white.
- It is 100% Organic and friendly to nature.
- The best organic supplement for home gardening is free from all types of pesticides.
- It is produced by composting all sorts of organic matter.
For example- food waste, dairy waste, plant waste like leaves, straw, husk & poultry litter like cow dung, etc.,
Why buy from ABONO?
- “ABONO” is on a mission to make our earth a better place to live in.
- We encourage people to grow their own food & increase green cover by making space for natural live plants at our homes or offices for a healthier and happier life.
“Let’s join hands – sow a seed, grow a plant & make a difference”